Do you have to be 55 or older to live in a Greater Cincinnati patio home? In almost all cases that answer to that question is "No.".
There is currently only ONE Cincinnati patio home community that meets the federal requirements for a 55+ community, and even then depending on circumstances an owner MIGHT be younger.
However, in other patio home communities while there is no age requirement, the natural tendency is for the demographics of the residents to skew older.
It's easy to understand why that happens since patio homes:
- bypically have very small yards.
- have a more limited number of bedrooms (2-3 is the norm, any above that number are typically in the basement).
- Have a higher cost per square foot than "regular" homes due to higher quality finishes.
But we have had clients that chose a patio home and weren't older in age.
- the low maintance lifestyle
- an affordable option in a great location
- a home that didn't need 3 or 4 bedrooms.
So where to you get the information to help you decide if a patio home is right for you?
The absolute easiest way? Call me (Bill) at 513-520-5305 or email Liz@LizSpear.com and ask your questions.
Other options if you're just in information gathering mode:
- Our Cincinnati patio home blog.
- Our Cincinnati patio homes for sale search website.
- Our Greater Cincinnati Patio Homes Facebook page.
- Our Pinterest board for Cincinnati patio homes and landominiums.
And lest you think ALL we do is patio homes, we can (and regularly do) help sellers and buyers of all types of homes. Need us to help sell your existing home to move into a new patio home? We can provide a one stop shop! Further questions? Just contact Bill at 513-520-5305 or email Liz@LizSpear.com.
We look forward to helping you with your Greater Cincinnati patio home needs!
Bill of Liz and Bill aka BLiz
Serving Warren County Ohio & Adjacent Areas
The Liz Spear Team of RE/MAX Elite
Elizabeth Spear, ABR, CRS, Ohio License SAL.2002007747
William (Bill) Spear, CRS, Ohio License SAL.2004011109 Kentucky 77938
Ask for us by name if you visit the office!
Two locations: Lebanon & Mason, OH
Bill Direct: 513-520-5305
Liz Direct: 513-265-3004
Search Homes: Http://WarrenCountyOhioRealEstate.com
Our Website: www.LizTour.com
OUR SERVICE AREA:
View Liz Spear Team of RE/MAX Elite Primary Service Area in a larger map